Took my beautiful dog out for a walk at Golden Hour tonight which was so beautiful and warm. He loved it! He loves chasing rabbits ( which he can never catch ) but I still love to see their cute little fluffy white tails running away from Riv.
BENEFITS OF WALKING
Did you know that walking just 15 minutes every day can extend your life by as much as 3 years! Heres some of the great reasons to go for a simple . . . walk!
- Reduces symptoms of stress / anxiety / depression & can protect against dementia by improving blood flow to the brain!
- Can lower your risk of heart disease, diabetes and bowel cancer!
- Weight loss – walking briskly for 30 minutes burns around 400-500 kJ
- Boosts your Immune System by boosting killer T cells
- Boosts mood (gotta love those happy endorphins)
- Gets the blood pumping and oxygen circulating around your body which feeds your cells energy!
- Boosts creativity (I get some of my best ideas when I am out walking)
I love to be out in the back blocks of my home town wandering in nature. Fresh air and wide open spaces just does something to my spirit. I feel like I breathe better out there and feel so much more at peace, life becomes much simpler, it all is just simpler. ” I would not have believed unless I had seen
the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!”